You know you're from Florida if...
1. You wear flip flops everyday.
2. A good parking space has nothing to do with distance from the store and everything to do with shade.
3. You understand why it's better to have a friend with a boat than a boat yourself.
4. You feel that anything under a category 3 just isn't worth waking up for.
5. You wear shorts and use the AC on Christmas.
6. You know that real parades travel on water..not asphalt.
7. You get annoyed at the tourists who feed the seagulls at the beach.
8. If an alligator once walked through your neighborhood.
9. When your kids ask what a basement is.
10. When you know the tallest point in the state is a landfill.
11. You have a drawer full of bathing suits and one sweatshirt.
12. You never use an umbrella because you know the rain will be over in 5 minutes.
13. You dread lovebug season.
14. Your summer electric bill is as much as your mortgage.
15. You refer to the seasons as tourist season, fire season, hurricane season, mosquito season.
16. You could swim before you could read.
17. You know someone who has been struck by lightning.
18. You can pronounce Okeechobee, Kissimmee, Withlacoochee, Okahumpka, and Loxahatchee.
19. You measure distance in minutes not miles.
20. You've "written a message" to a hurricane on plywood covering your windows.
21. You've been stuck in traffic so someone can move a turtle off the road.
22. Socks are considered 'winter wear'.
23. It's not "pop". It's Coke.
24. All festivals are named after a fruit.
25. Every place you remember as a kid is now a shopping center or a condo.